BiXBiT firmware for ASIC antminer S9, S9i, S9j
The firmware allows you to overclock ASIC antminer S9/S9i/S9j+ models up to 24 Th/s. Additionally, the AsicBoost algorithm is activated in the process. It speeds up the computational operations of antminer devices running on BM1387 chips.
up to 24 Th/s
What is special?
- Reduces power consumption by 200W with ASIC Boost technology.
- Overclocks Antminer S9/S9i/S9j models up to 24 Th/s.
- Works with each chip separately, avoiding the problem of performance degradation due to the design features of the ASIC hash boards, when one problematic chip reduces the performance of others. As a result, it is possible to achieve the highest efficiency.
- Effectively protects against viruses and exploits thanks to the built-in antivirus.
- Developer fee – only 1.8%.
VoskCoin recommend this firmware as the best combination of profitability and security of use.
On the miner page, in the System>Overview>File System Version tab, check the date of the installed firmware.
- If the firmware was released earlier than June 2019, go to Step 1.
- If the firmware date is older than July 2019 inclusive, start immediately with Steps 2-3.
Installed firmware version is June 2019 or earlier:
Download firmware for S9 / S9i / S9j.
Download and then unpack the unlocker.zip archive.
Move the downloaded firmware to the folder extracted from the above mentioned archive.
Enter the IP address of your ASIC and press ENTER, then enter the password and press ENTER again.
When the message Configuration ok? appears, type y and press ENTER.
When the Success message pops up, close the window. The firmware is installed.
If the message False res appears in the last step, go to Step 2.
Installed firmware version is July 2019 or later:
Download the archive containing the firmware image for S9, S9i, S9j.
Format your SD card with the FAT32.
Extract the files from the archive and transfer to the SD card.
Using the video below, prepare the ASIC for installation:
Download firmware for S9, S9i, S9j and move to step 3.
Installing BiXBiT firmware for Bitmain S9, S9i, S9j
Go to the System>Upgrade tab, click Browse and navigate to the upgrade file.
Select the firmware file, click Flash image.
After a notification appears that the AntMiner S9/S9i/S9j firmware can be updated, the process will be started automatically.
To end the process, flush the page cache by holding down the Ctrl+F5 key combination.