BiXBiT firmware for ASIC antminer S19 / S19 Pro / S19j / S19j Pro / S19a / S19a Pro/ T19
Custom firmware from BiXBiT is adapted for ASIC Antminer S19 / S19 Pro / S19j / S19j Pro / S19a / S19a Pro / T19 models. The main features are a reduction in energy consumption and an increase in mining speed to at least 160 Th / s. Suitable for both immersion and air cooling.
up to 180 Th/s
Features and DevFee
- Allows to adjust the frequency and voltage of the chips for Antminer S19 / S19 Pro / S19j / S19j Pro / T19 models.
- Increases work speed up to 60%. To get maximum power, you need to modify PSU (instruction - below).
- The size of the developer's commission is 2.8%.
For S19j and S19j Pro models. Before installing the firmware, find out the type of miner board. For normal installation the device must have a XILINIX or BEAGLE BONE board models.
- If miners running on XILINX boards, the SD-card slot is located on the rear panel.
- If the equipment has a BEAGLE BONE board installed, the SD-card slot is located directly on the board. The ETHERNET port is on the opposite side.
The supported memory capacity of the SD-card is up to 16 GB.
Preparing SD-card for an update
Download the firmware that matches the model and board type of your miner.
Unzip the archive containing the firmware image.
To write the image to the SD-card, download and install the Balenaetcher program.
Select the file containing the firmware image using the command “Flash from file”.
Select the desired SD-card from the list with the command “Select Target”.
Click “Flash!” to start recording.
Disconnect the power cables. Insert an SD-card into the miner.
Plug in the power cables and wait for the hardware to boot up. The IP address of the device will be the same.
The SD-card must be always mounted. Otherwise, the ASIC will run not on the updated, but on the factory firmware.
To enter the password from the miner, click "Unblock".
To set up the equipment, go to the Mining section.
Required if you want to reach more than 4800 W. To do this, after PSU modification, go to the advanced settings and activate the "Modified PSU" option.
Link on PSU APW12 soldering instruction